Saturday, May 7, 2011

Working our Way Back

My best girlfriend was the first to view my blog, and she said something like, "I need to get organized first." Like, BEFORE she could organize her life.  I know exactly what she means.  I'm beginning to realize that my entire house needs to be revamped and labeled before the schedules I've made can make a difference.  I think this is why I still feel like I can't rest, and that my weekends are just as busy cleaning and working as my weekdays are!  I've been searching organization tips, and I see that I have to start at the bottom.  I'm going to start in the kitchen, since I spend a lot of time there!  While I am testing out a technique I found for the kitchen, I found a really great checklist for doing a very quick daily clean-up for your home that I will share!

Quick Daily Clean-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment