Sunday, May 1, 2011

Specific Weekend Schedule

I'm fairly certain I didn't get to any of my cook ahead stuff on Saturday because I haven't been planning my weekends. I mean, I write them on our calendar, but that has never seemed to help one such as myself! Of course it didn't help that I couldn't go anywhere, like the grocery store, as we only had one car...my husband narrowly escaped death when his brakes went out on I-75. Yikes!!! But I blame myself that I planned to cook ahead the same day we had a birthday party to attend, and a baptism and BBQ! What...Was...I...Thinking??? Apparently I thought I was super woman now that I have all these lovely schedules, but I guess I need one more! The Weekend Schedule! I realized last weekend that there was something wrong. Why was I still having to work so hard on the weekends, when my chore calendar CLEARLY was blank on Saturday and Sunday?

Well, don't ask me...I'm still trying to figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment