Recently on Pinterest I have found a couple sites with ideas for dates with my Hubby! A couple just had lists, but one had a really cute mason jar with color coded sticks with dates on them. Mine is not nearly as cute because I was at the dollar store and all I could find were these really bright popcicle sticks, and they weren't tall enough for a mason jar, so I had to use a gobblet instead.
I borrowed and stole ideas and threw in some of my own that I knew we would enjoy. Below are the categories and dates for each!
Blue sticks: $150-$500 dates that we will have to save for
* Couples Massage
* Sports game: Good seats and the works!
* Weekend away
* Fancy Restaurant
* Bed & Breakfast
Yellow Sticks: Cheaper or Free out-of-the-house dates
* Tour Detroit
* Dessert only at a nice restaurant
* Mexican...Shannon's favorite
* Scenic Drive...Get out of the suburbs
* Go to a movie...Amazing how little we do this!
* Volunteer Somewhere
* Coffee House
* Window Shop...Maybe buy a little something
* Take a hike
Red Sticks: Cheap or free stay-at-home dates
* Livingroom campout
* Picnic...outside or in the living room
* TV show marathon
* Game on TV and make superbowl snacks
* Chopped Challenge...I was thinking we could make a basket for each other, but we have to have a
meat, a grain, a veggie, and something else...should be interesting!
* Write a bucket list and discuss how you can make some of them come true
* Hell's Kitchen taste test...You know, when the chef's are blind folded? may require a trip to the
grocery store to get some interesting things
* Play PS3 games...I'm not good, but he can teach me!
* Chick flick...obviously this is for me
* Make pizza together
* Spa night...Mani-Pedi and massages
* Creepy Movie...Shannon loves zombie movies, gack!
* Make a fancy dessert together
* 20 Questions to learn even more about each other
* Break out the board games.