Monday, March 26, 2012

Stuff

Well...it may seem as though I have fallen off the earth. I swear I haven't, but I'm pretty sure my brain has! I've become crazed with things to do, people to have over, books to read, holidays, birthdays, my 975 pinterest ideas, and so on and so on!!!

Anyone else in this boat to the looney bin? Is it just spring?? Am I the only one?

I've also decided to start another blog too! This one will be focused on Family Ethnic Food Night...Yay!!! Our little family is going to start in the European country of Lithuania (my hubby's choice...weird, right?) we are researching and cooking foods from there! We'll develope it as we go...so excited. I figure, if I can't travel right now, I want to simulate the experience!! I'll post the blog once it's up so you can check it out if you're interested:)

Hunger Games...Hello! Love. One of my recent obsessions. Just saw the Movie Friday with my niece and her best friend. Awesome time!!!

Housekeeping: okay,(pinterest ideas) so I tried baking soda and vinegar on my stove plates, but I'm pretty sure it was the elbow grease that got them shiny again. Rubbing walnuts on scratched furniture doesn't work if all your furniture is espresso colored...

However, I have tried many recipes and fun ideas for Aliyah, all awesome!!

Im not sure how this works, but if you'd like to follow me, my pinterest name is Christy King or sdcrking????

1 comment:

  1. wow - the ethnic food night is such a cool and interesting idea! I don't think I could pull it off around here - but I love, love the idea!

    ReplyDelete