Friday, May 6, 2011

Rain Day!

I so wanted to take AJ to the Detroit Zoo today, but the weather is mucho gross!  I was prepared for a few showers, but it's a bit worse...Obviously the Lord knew my plans would be altered, so now I need to see how I can honor Him best with this extra time inside! Right now AJ is busy coloring with markers while she watches Blue's Clues. What can mama do??? 

Everything is pretty much under control on the main floor, so I think I will make my husband happy and focus on the basement today.  About a month ago he finished building me some storage shelves that, at this point, remain covered in saw dust!  Shot Vac, here I come!!! Some may think this is horrible, but I plan to set my beautiful little girl next to me in her Pack n' Play along with some books and toys.  We do not have one of those wonderful finished basements.  We have a basement basement, and it's not safe for toddlers to roam around in.

I sure hope it is nice later on, so we can go for a walk, or maybe the park.  By the way, if you live in Macomb County, MI, please check out George George Memorial Park.  It is so beautiful!  AJ and I have been there twice this week already! The park it so clean, with a perfect blend of play areas and nature.  They have some very nice bathrooms and a beautiful area to eat. 

What?!?! It is already clearing up...I better get busy.  That's Michigan for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment