Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Libraries

The library and I have a love-hate relationship. I love it because I love books. I hate the library because I always get late fines, and when they are over $5 I can't get any books! (because I never carry cash or checkbooks...) You can see my issue. My excuse is that I am organizationally challenged.

I imagine the library LOVES me, since I am personally funding their existence! I'd probably be better off just buying every book I read, but since my husband doesn't have a love affair with books, I'd better not!

By the way, I have gotten farther on my Children's Book page! I'm having a ton of fun with the Newbery Award Winners!! I was thinking of recruiting my nieces to help read and review them, since there are about 4-6 per year since 1922!!

No comments:

Post a Comment