Monday, June 20, 2011

Changes

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's been a little crazy over here! Last week my husband was out of town for work, and of course AJ got sick and had to go to urgent care, then her doctor the next day. I had a sick kiddo on my hands and I was wrapping up my last week of the school year ...and I also could not stop reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett during any spare moment...it is soooooo good, but I'm only half way through because who has time to read?!?!

Some big changes are happening over here. Summer vacation, though not really because this is the first summer in 12 years that I don't have teacher pay all summer...so I had to pick up a couple part time jobs. But the big one is that my wonderful hubby said I could stay home with AJ (Aliyah) next year and also watch some other babies at home!! I've got one baby I'm watching for sure...now I just need to find a couple more! Yikes!!!

Now I have to make more new schedules. Maybe put some time in there to write my children's book and plan a preschool. Lots to do! Wowzers...

No comments:

Post a Comment