Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sheet Sets

Okay, this is the only bit of useful info I have today, and it isn't even my idea. I stole it. You know your clean sheets and pillowcases that topple over in the closet because they are all awkward and different sizes? Well, no more!!! Put each matching set folded in one of the pillow cases! Brilliant, right? So simple, right?? Also, if you don't have a lot of linen closet space, you can put the sheet sets in their corresponding bedroom closet or drawer:)

Now for an update of excuses as to why I haven't posted or added the reviews of the 3 Newbery books I've read...one, I feel discombobulated because I never know the hours I am working at my part time job. I haven't found out my schedule a few days before since I was like 15. It's rather humiliating and annoying. Two, I haven't felt like I had much to impart lately. Three, Shannon and I have been looking for a new house. Though we have tried to make our humble abode a cozy home, we have come to the point where we need to get out of our neighborhood. It has become unsafe to live here. So we are busy searching!!!

I hope all is well out there! I will be having a drawing soon for a free give-away. I just have to come up with an intriguing topic to have you respond to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment