Saturday, April 23, 2011

Need to Tweak

Yes, yesterday I ate the bread of idleness and took a nap, but it was date night! I needed my energy!!! AJ spent the night at Auntie and Uncle's, and we had the night to ourselves:) today I made up for yesterday's chore and we enjoyed a beautiful family day at the Detroit Zoo!!

However, before we went I was looking around my house...the house that is supposed to be all neat and organized now that I have a schedule, but it isn't! Ugh!! Of course, this may be the perfectionist side of me, since my husband says it looks great. I'm not satisfied. There is visible dust on the TV when I just dusted Tuesday. There are clean shirts over the chair in the living room, there are some dishes in the sink and 2 loads of wash to do when I do a load every day!!!! What is going on here? Can I not sit down?

I'm sure I will figure it out. There are always ways to improve. If anyone has any time-saver ideas, like "clean the bathroom while AJ is taking her bath," please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment